What is Retro-reflection? Retro-Reflection happens when light enters the bead finds the edge and is returned directly back to the source of that light only. Retro-reflection is directional. You only see the reflective glass beads reflect when your eyes are at the same level or in between the light source and the beads. Factors that affect the brightness (refractive index) are clarity, roundness and inclusions/air bubbles. The size of the reflective glass bead affects the angles that the bead can reflect.
- Applying Reflective Glass Beads
- Billboard created using reflective glass beads!
- Cole Safety Products Customer Photos
- Frequently asked Questions: Cole Safety Products
- High Index Reflective Glass Beads
- How to Apply Reflective Glass beads: Demonstration
- Imported Glass Glitter
- Lightning Brand Reflective Acrylic Paint
- Lightning Brand Reflective Paint Video from Cole Safety Products
- Reflective Artist Supplies
- Reflective Glass Bead Information
- Reflective Glass Beads FAQ’s
- Reflective Information: Safety Products Link
- Reflective Iron on Letters/Words Instructions
- Reflective Paint: Make a Ghost with Lightning Brand
- Reflective Pinstriping Tape
- Reflective PVC High Gloss Trim Tape
- Reflective Sew On Safety Fabric Tape Trim
- Reflective Shapes
- Reflective Trail Markers
- Reflective Vest Trim Strip
- Reflective Vinyl Letters and Numbers
- Safety Tapes Are Not The Same!
- Some Questions About Reflective Glass Beads
- Standard DOT Reflective Beads
- Uses For Reflective Glass beads
- What is Retro-reflection?
Go to our Website!