- Applying Reflective Glass Beads
- Billboard created using reflective glass beads!
- Cole Safety Products Customer Photos
- Frequently asked Questions: Cole Safety Products
- High Index Reflective Glass Beads
- How to Apply Reflective Glass beads: Demonstration
- Imported Glass Glitter
- Lightning Brand Reflective Acrylic Paint
- Lightning Brand Reflective Paint Video from Cole Safety Products
- Reflective Artist Supplies
- Reflective Glass Bead Information
- Reflective Glass Beads FAQ’s
- Reflective Information: Safety Products Link
- Reflective Iron on Letters/Words Instructions
- Reflective Paint: Make a Ghost with Lightning Brand
- Reflective Pinstriping Tape
- Reflective PVC High Gloss Trim Tape
- Reflective Sew On Safety Fabric Tape Trim
- Reflective Shapes
- Reflective Trail Markers
- Reflective Vest Trim Strip
- Reflective Vinyl Letters and Numbers
- Safety Tapes Are Not The Same!
- Some Questions About Reflective Glass Beads
- Standard DOT Reflective Beads
- Uses For Reflective Glass beads
- What is Retro-reflection?
Go to our Website!
Tag Archives: lightning brand reflective paint
How many pounds of glass beads do I need for my project? So just how many reflective glass beads do you need for your project? The Department of Transportation recommends 5-6 pounds of reflective glass beads for every gallon of … Continue reading
Here’s a very short video on how to make a ghost reflective using Lightning Brand Reflective Paint from COLE SAFETY PRODUCTS. Go to Colezoom.com to see customer pictures and ideas.
First thing, do not mix reflective glass beads into paint or cover them with a clear coat as this will negate or greatly reduce reflectivity. Reflective glass beads must be the first layer to receive light in order to reflect … Continue reading