So just how many reflective glass beads do you need for your project? The Department of Transportation recommends 5-6 pounds of reflective glass beads for every gallon of paint used. So 2 pounds of reflective glass beads for every quart, 1 pound of beads for every pint. Do not mix beads into paint they will not reflect because glass beads need light in order to reflect light back to the source. A gallon of thick latex/acrylic paint will cover about 80-100 square feet
- Applying Reflective Glass Beads
- Billboard created using reflective glass beads!
- Cole Safety Products Customer Photos
- Frequently asked Questions: Cole Safety Products
- High Index Reflective Glass Beads
- How to Apply Reflective Glass beads: Demonstration
- Imported Glass Glitter
- Lightning Brand Reflective Acrylic Paint
- Lightning Brand Reflective Paint Video from Cole Safety Products
- Reflective Artist Supplies
- Reflective Glass Bead Information
- Reflective Glass Beads FAQ’s
- Reflective Information: Safety Products Link
- Reflective Iron on Letters/Words Instructions
- Reflective Paint: Make a Ghost with Lightning Brand
- Reflective Pinstriping Tape
- Reflective PVC High Gloss Trim Tape
- Reflective Sew On Safety Fabric Tape Trim
- Reflective Shapes
- Reflective Trail Markers
- Reflective Vest Trim Strip
- Reflective Vinyl Letters and Numbers
- Safety Tapes Are Not The Same!
- Some Questions About Reflective Glass Beads
- Standard DOT Reflective Beads
- Uses For Reflective Glass beads
- What is Retro-reflection?
Go to our Website!