- Acrylic Paint and Reflective “Powder” Glass Bead Combo
- All Reflective Safety Tapes Are Not The Same!
- Applying Reflective Glass Beads
- Billboard created using reflective glass beads!
- Cole Safety Products Customer Photos
- Frequently asked Questions: Cole Safety Products
- High Index Reflective Beads
- How to Apply Reflective Glass beads: Demonstration
- How to make a Reflective Ghost Using Reflective Paint
- Imported German Glass Glitter Flakes: Ashland Artist Series
- Lightning Brand Reflective Acrylic Paint
- Lightning Brand Reflective Paint Video from Cole Safety Products
- Lightning Brand Reflective Paint: How to Apply? How well does it reflect?
- Reflective Glass Bead Information
- Reflective Glass Beads FAQ’s
- Reflective Iron on Letters/Words Instructions
- Reflective Pinstriping Tape
- Reflective PVC High Gloss Trim Tape
- Reflective Safety Products Link
- Reflective Sew On Safety Fabric Trim
- Reflective Shapes
- Reflective Trail Markers
- Reflective Vest Trim Strip
- Reflective Vinyl Letters and Numbers
- So Many Uses For Reflective Glass beads
- Standard Reflective Beads
- Variety Sample Packs
- What is Retro-reflection?
Go to our Website!
Category Archives: Posts
Here’s a very short video on how to make a ghost reflective using Lightning Brand Reflective Paint from COLE SAFETY PRODUCTS. Go to Colezoom.com to see customer pictures and ideas.
At Cole Safety Products, we carry four different types of reflective safety tapes. Reflective safety tapes vary in brightness. There are several characteristics that should be considered when selecting which type of tape to use. This article will help you choose … Continue reading
First thing, do not mix reflective glass beads into paint or cover them with a clear coat as this will negate or greatly reduce reflectivity. Reflective glass beads must be the first layer to receive light in order to reflect … Continue reading
Our store has been revamped to better serve our customers! Look for Fast Free USA Shipping site-wide! New products, New look! We specialize in Reflective Glass Beads, Safety Tapes, Sew-on, Vest Trims, Reflective Paints, Custom Reflective Letters and non skid … Continue reading